- 2 tbsp (3O grams) unsalted butter,softened
- 1 1/2 tbsp (2O grams) white granulated sugar.
- 1 1/2 tbsp (2O grams) brown sugar.
- 2 tbsp (3Oml) beaten egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp (60 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup (40 grams) chocolate chips
- Place the butter and sugars in a 2-cup bowl or ramekin. Use a fork to combine all these ingredients.
- Beat an egg and add two tablespoons of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add the vanilla too. Stir to combine.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Give it another good stir.
- Finally, stir in the yummy chocolate chips.
- Save a few for the top, if you wish to.
- For the magic to happen, pop the mixture in your microwave oven and let it bake for about 2 minutes.