Easy Winter Fruit Salad Recipe
- 5 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 3 clementine or mandarin oranges, peeled and separated into sections
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 pears, cored and diced
- 2 yellow apples, cored and diced
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey or agave
- Combine kiwi, oranges, bananas, pears, apples and mint in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour the juice mixture over the fruit mixture, then gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.