Holiday Cranberry Salsa Recipe
- 1 (12 oz) package fresh cranberries
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a food processor or blender, pulse fresh cranberries until coarsely chopped and transfer to a bowl.
- Then pulse orange zest, orange, sugar, jalapeno peppers, ginger and cilantro together until finally chopped.
- Stir mixture into cranberries and cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!