Holiday Sprinkles Cookie Crisp Chocolate Truffles
- 3 cups Holiday Sprinkles Cookie Crisp™ or Cookie Crisp™ cereal
- 1/2 cup cookie butter spread
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- Additional Holiday Sprinkles Cookie Crisp™ cereal
- 12 oz semisweet baking chocolate, melted
Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In food processor, place 3 cups cereal. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until finely ground.
In medium bowl, stir together cookie butter spread, marshmallow creme and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in finely ground cereal until well combined. Shape into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
Coarsely crush additional cereal. Using 2 forks, dip and roll each ball in melted chocolate to coat; return to cookie sheet. Immediately sprinkle with coarsely crushed cereal. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Store in refrigerator.