Jalapeno-Honey Glazed Cheesy Chicken Poppers
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeno Tabasco, divided, plus more to serve
- 40 mozzarella pearls, drained and dabbed dry
- Oil, for pan frying
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, salt, pepper, and ½ teaspoon of Jalapeno Tabasco.
- Create balls out of the ground chicken that are just slightly larger than the mozzarella pearls. You should wind up with about 40 chicken meatballs.
- Press the mozzarella balls into the centers of each chicken meatball. Use your palms to roll the chicken around the mozzarella entirely, making sure they pearls are fully covered to prevent leaks.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown the meatballs in batches and remove to a paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- Place the browned meatballs on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the honey and the remaining Jalapeno Tabasco. Brush the mixture over the meatballs.
- Bake until completely cooked through and the glaze begins to darken, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with additional Jalapeno Tabasco, to dip.