Skinny Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup favorite hot sauce
- 3 1/2 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (you won’t use all of it)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot sauce and cream cheese; mix well. Stir in cheddar cheese and green onions and set aside.
- Using 3 separate bowls, set out the flour, eggs and crushed cereal. Scoop out chicken mixture and make 1 1/2-inch balls, first rolling in flour, then dipping in egg and last coating with cereal. Repeat this until you have about 30 balls.
- Place balls on sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and enjoy!